Baking is something I rarely do but I am going to start incorporating some recipes into this site. My first mission was blueberry muffins! I made little mini versions of these delightful treat which turned out to be very moist & yummy! I think next time I will put just a little bit more honey to sweeten it up some more!
1/2 C Honey
1/2 C Apple sauce
1/2 t vanilla
1/2 C milk (i used soy)
2 t egg replacer
1 t baking soda
2 C whole wheat flour
1/2 C quick rolled oats
1/4 C canola oil
2 C frozen blueberries
Melt the honey in the microwave. Add in applesauce & stir well
In a seperate bowl add all dry ingredients except egg replacer
Mix egg replacer with a little bit warm water & shake in container until lumps are gone. Add to honey mixture & then to the dry ingredients
Gently mix in the blueberries
Grease a muffin pan & spoon in then bake @ 350 F for about 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean
Serve as a bite sized snack or with maple syrup drizzled on them!







No comments:
Post a Comment