
I love pesto! It makes anything taste yummy! This recipe is super quick & delicious. I made it on my
lunch from work and the longest part of it is waiting for the pasta to boil. All in all it took less then 10 minutes!
Boil some whole wheat pasta. While this is cooking dice a tomato & wash some spinach. I also think that onions would be really good in this if you want to saute some up!

When pasta is almost cooked steam the spinach. If you don't have a steamer you can just turn a pan on low heat (If using onions you can just put them in at the end) and cook them for a minute with a TBSP water)

Drain pasta and mix in a couple tablespoons pesto to taste & then mix in the tomatoes & spinach! Serve! YUMMMM!
No comments:
Post a Comment